membres du fofo
Inscrit le: 01 Avr 2013
Moyenne de points: 1,00
|Posté le: Sam 7 Sep - 14:20 (2013) Sujet du message: ALTURA 2013/2014 : time to sail !
|With a slight delay on the roadmap, the WLRC - Altura opens its doors ... ie the inscriptions were granted.
Wich the salient features of this edition? Here they are in brief:
- 8 boats including 1 updated (Avaler 60_v2) and a brand new still from construction sites KD, the Wally esense.
- 8 races of the regular season with two discards
- Access to the two semi-finals granted to the first 32 classified
- Access to two finals granted to the first 16 classified in the regular season ranking + semifinals.
- NPC races with some exceptions for particular situations and rules ISAF
- Regattas whose duration is very close to 60 minutes.
We could talk about a thousand things regarding Altura, but if you ask me which is the target to which this event is addressed, I wouldn't hesitate to say: of course to two categories of people
- To those skippers liking to sail with a lot of friends without a knife between their teeth.
- Who has the "attributes" to fight until the last leg to compete with the best skippers of the specialty, but especially to confront themselves.